Thermoplastic Polyolefin is a single ply reflective roofing membrane made from polyprophylene and ethylene - propylene rubber polymerized together. It is typically installed in a fully adhered or mechanically attached system, allowing the white membrane remain exposed throughout the life of the roof.
TPO is not as flexible as PVC and generally lasts 15 to 20 years, Yet are less expensive than PVC. There are many factors that determine how long a commercial building fast roof will last. In general a flat roof membrane will last any where from 10 to 50 years depending on some factors.
A TPO roofing membrane is made from ethylene propylene rubber. These fillers reinforce the TPO membranes strength and durability. A TPO roofing membrane has been specifically designed t have the advantages of a rubber roof, combined with hot-air weldable seams for extra durability.
WHY BUSINESSES CHOOSE US!
A TRUE OKLAHOMA COMPANY
- Been in business since 1993
- Highest Quality Roofing Materials
- Competitive pricing within insurance guidelines
- No Payment until Job is Completed
- Fast service
- Job Site kept clean
- Quality Workmanship guaranteed
- All work guaranteed
- Workers Compensation insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Register with Oklahoma Construction Industry Board
- A+ Rating with the BBB! Zero Complaints
- Past and Present References
- Professional Installation
If you have any questions please give us a call!